Career Counselling and Placement Cell was established on 29th October 2010. The institute has provided complete infrastructure for effective functioning of the cell. This cell is continuously working for the betterment of students by giving them proper guidance and placing them in desired fields. To extend its activities the cell is divided into two units on 5th February 2011.
- BRIEF ABOUT Career Counselling Cell
- Placement 2013 To 2018
- NET/JRF /GATE/USET qualified students
- SUBJECT WISE NET/JRF /GATE/USET qualified students
- PROGRESSION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
- LIST OF ALUMNI
A “Career Reading Room cum Library” is also established in the cell on April 30th 2011. In career library the department has fixed L.C.D. screen and projector. Various magazines, competitive books, reference books, prospects of different colleges, institutes as well as universities and motivational books are available in the library. About 2000 students have visited the Career Library till 1st August 2018
- Well structured Counselling Cell.
- Well Structured Placement Cell.
- Well Maintained Career Library cum Reading Room.
- Feedback Facility – By students parents and employers.
Services Provided by Career Counseling and Placement Cell
• Career library cum reading room.
• Information service.
• Counselling service.
• Placement service.
• Personality development programmes.
• Prospectus of various college, institutions and universities.
• Syllabus of various exams.
• Daily News papers.
• Career related magazines monthly competitive books.
• Motivational and personality developments books.
• Resource books.
• Government publications.
Career Counselling & Information Services
• Career related information in printing and web form.
• Information of various courses, scholarships, career avenues, college, institutions, universities, distances courses.
• Syllabus and information regarding various exams like NET, UPSC, State Civil Services, Banking and other exams.
• Information about results of various exams.
• Information about vacancies, academic programmes and jobs etc.
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
• Presentation skills.
• Soft skills.
• Stress management.
• Personal counselling.
• Interviewing skills.
• Group discussion.
• Time management
• Low self confidence.
• Problem of indecisiveness.
• Subject selection.
• Study skills and examination problems.
• Precision in career selection.
• Preparation of Entrance exams.
• Low motivation.
• Problems with medium of expression.
• Behavioral problems like articulation, stammering, fluency, lisping etc.
• Collaboration with various organizations, industries and employment offices.
• Providing infrastructural and other required services to employers at the time of campus interviews.
• Facilities for Pre-placement talks.
• Mock interviews.
• Talks on presentation and interview skill.
Rules For students
At the time of Registration only willing students will register.
• Students are not allowed to make personal contact with companies/organizations.
• It’s compulsory to attend pre-placement talks.
• It is compulsory to have I -card at the time of campus interview. In case of previous students they should have proof for their identity.
• Students may register themself in the query form avaliable in the college website.
• Students can fill online infrasture and Faculty feedback from College website
Career Counselling and Placement Cell
Haldwani, Distt -Nainital
Email: [email protected]