Code of conduct for faculties
The members of the teaching faculty should endeavour to :
- Maintain a decorum, both inside and outside the classroom, and strive hard to be a role model to students.
- Be punctual, and upright in their service delivery.
- Dress modesty and formally.
- Respect the ideas of democracy, patriotism, and peace.
- Treat the colleagues in the same manner as they wish to be treated.
- Speak respectfully to others teachers, and render, in all possible ways, assistance for their professional endeavour.
- Addhere to the a responsible pattern of conduct and demeanor expected of them by the community.
- Render due consideration to the rights and dignity of the students in expressing their opinion.
- Motivate students to improve their attributes and at the same time contribute to community welfare.
- Encourage students to participate in both curricular and co-curricular and extension activities.
- Inculcate research aptitude amongst the students.
- Be friendly towards students and not behave in a vindictive manner with them for their past mistakes.
- Make extra efforts to resolve the apprehensions of the students and solve the queries being put up by them, post the class hours.
- Inculcate in students the respect for national heritage, national goals, and national integrity.
- Treat students impartially, regardless their caste, creed, religion, political economical, or social.
- Endeavour to act as a good counsellor and facilitator in guiding the students.
- Co-operate with the higher authorities, and extend support towards carrying out the programmes related to educational responsibilities, such as advice and counselling students, and facilitate the smooth conduction of the activities, like admission, examination, invigilation, and evaluation, administrative, and like.