Code of conduct for non-teaching staff
The non-teaching staff should :
- Report for routine duty on time and remain in the campus during the working hours.
- Report for duty on the reopening day and the last working day of each semester, or academic year.
- Append his/her signature on the attendance register while reporting for the duty.
- Always wear the identity card issued while inside the college premises.
- Comply with instructions issued by the administrative head, from time to time.
- Perform the duty assigned consistently.
- Avoid using cell phones during working hours.
- Dress neatly and modestly.
- Be conversant with conversant with the rules and regulations, and the relevant procedures.
- Endeavour towards having a basic working knowledge of the computer.
- Co-operate with the members of other faculty or sections.
- Behave with due dignity and decorum, or even composure with others.
- Be responsive to students inquiring with due concern, and make it worth to ensure all possible help.
- Treat the students and other stakeholders, impartially, regardless of caste, creed, religion, political, economical, or social.