IGNOU Study Centre
A study centre of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is operational in the college since 1987. Various professional and educational courses are being run at the centre through distance education method. These mainly include computer education, B Ed, rural development, tourism, MBA, BA and B Com courses. Apart from these, several certificate, diploma, degree and post graduation programmes are also available. At present nearly 750 candidates are studying different courses. Consultation sessions are regularly organised at the centre. Teleconferencing, audio/video facilities, library, etc., sponsored by the university are available at the centre. Computer laboratory exists for practicals in computer science.
All the programmes may be undertaken simultaneously with regular degree/diploma programmes of the university.
Study Materials :
Learning material is prepared by teams of experts drawn from different Universities and Specialized Institutions in the area spread through the country. This material is scrutinized by experts. Supervised by the institutions/unit designers and edited by the language experts at IGNOU before the material finally sent for printing.
IGNOU is providing higher education and need based education through out India through 59 regional centers in 321 course. M.B.Govt. P.G. College Haldwani (Nainital) is one of the study centres of IGNOU,
For Admission in IGNOU Courses Please contact :
- Coordinator ---Dr. Kamruddin , Dept. of Sociology
- Assistant Coordinator---Dr. Govind Pathak, Dept of Maths
- Assistant Coordinator--- Dr. Sanjay Kumar, Dept of Botany
- Assistant Coordinator--- Dr. Rekha Joshi, Dept. of Psychology
- Assistant Coordinator--- Dr. Urvashi Pandey, Dept. of Sociology
- Assistant Coordinator--- Dr. Naval Kishor Lohani, Dept. of Physics
- Assistant Coordinator--- Dr. Shekhar Kumar, Dept. of Computer Science