- Admissions in the undergraduate program in M.B. Govt. P.G. College is strictly on the merit basis.
- Admissions are granted on the basis of rules and regulations set by KUMAUN University.
- Online registrations are done on the university website for admission.
- Link for online registration is www.kuadmission.com
- 19% of the seats are reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and 4% for Scheduled Tribes (ST). In addition 14% separate reservation exists for the Other Backward Classes and 10% for Economically Weaker Sections(in addition to the prescribed seats).
- Details of all the admission rules and eligibility conditions are found on this link https://www.kunainital.ac.in/images/document/admission-rules-2021-22.pdf
Name of the programmes/courses
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Home Science, Mathematics, Music, Psychology, History, Education
With 40%marks minimum
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science
Intermediate(10+2) in science stream
With 45%marks minimum
Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com.)
Intermediate(10+2) in commerce stream(with 40%marks minimum)
Intermediate(10+2)in Arts or Science Stream (with 45%marks minimum)