Code of conduct for administrative head
The principal and all the administrative head should make all efforts to pursue the following goals
The principal and all the administrative head
- Should be a dynamic and democratic administrator.
- Should be punctual and sincere in work.
- Should monitor all activities of the college campus efficiently and more importantly effectively.
- Should call me when staff meetings periodically towards taking appropriate and sound decision towards overall development of the college.
- Should observe the maintenance of the college campus properties.
- Should be proactive in taking initiative to introduce new programmes/courses related to the needs of the changing times, and should upgrade thepedagogical inputs.
- Should encourage the heads of the departments to organise conferences, seminars, symposia, workshops, as well as invited expert lectures.
- Should behave in impartially, and endeavour to maintain a cordial relationship with the members of the staff, students, and other stakeholders.
- Should make extra effort to monitor both academic and administrative activities efficiently as well as effectively.
- Should acknowledge as well as appreciate the academic and other achievements of the staff as well as other stakeholders.
- head should be accountable to all the stakeholders.
- Should endeavour to facilitate good rapport between the administration and the staff.
- Should hear patiently the grievances of not just the students, but staff in general, as well as the parents or guardians of the students.
- Should insist on discipline, punctuality, and accountability of students as well as staff.
- Should focus on the need for efforts at the institutional level for the placement of the students for different jobs by inviting reputed firms and organisations to hold campus interviews.
- The principal and all the administrative head encourage staff members for continuous knowledge up-gradation via various activities like research work, and workshops, seminars, authorship.
- The principal and all the administrative head should be responsive to monitor the character or behaviour of the students in lives or nationalism, patriotismm social commitments, and individual achievements.
- The principal should plan review and implement short and long-term plan of action for the progress of students and the institute.
- The principal should forward and unbiased confidential report of all staff members to the higher authorities.