- Students who are seeking for Kumaon University admission in any UG/PG programme are first required to register themselves in Kumaon University’s website by filling Kumaon University application form before the ending date through online registration by loging- in the official portal- www.kuadmission.in (http;//www.ku.admission.in)
- After registering themselves in Kumaon University, they have to go through the admission process of the respective college in which they want to seek admission .Like in this case MBGPG college Haldwani.
- For getting admission in MBGPG college Haldwani, they have to first search their names in the merit list displayed online by the college through their admission portal 2021-2022.
- The students whose application(university registration form) is incomplete in any sense like is without marks etc.,can fill the students' information Updation form(google form) on the admission portal of our college..After then only can their names be considered in the next merit list.
- After finding their names in the merit list ,the selected candidates are required to fill the college application form online on the admission portal of MBGPG college Haldwani with uploading all the related documents there too.
- The next stage requires them to be present before the verification committee of the college for getting their documents verified physically.
For this verification, they are suppose to come to the college with-
- Photo copy of the KU registration form.
- Photo copy of the MBGPG admission form.
- Photo copy of one set of original documents like high school , intermediate marksheets and certificates attached with the college application form.
- Anti Ragging proforma must also b attached with above mentioned documents.
- All original documents including TC & CC.
- Any other weightage certificate(SC,ST,OBC,NCC,&NSS etc.) if they have applied for.
- All the admissions will be considered completed only after verifying the original documents offline i.e coming to the college physically for getting there documents verified.After completion of this verification process, the students will get a message to submit their fee within a stipulated date notified to them.