The Primary aim of IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
Functions of IQAC
• Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
• Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
• The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
• Organize workshops, seminars on quality related themes
• Documentation of the various programmes/ activities leading to quality improvement.
• Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
IQAC Will Facilitate / Contribute
• To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
• To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
• To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
• To act as a dynamic system for quality change in Higher Education.
• To build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication
IQAC Strategic Planning 2018 – 19
• Proposal for new skill oriented programme inbuilt with traditional courses.
• Strengthen student’s feedback. Also starting feedback from Parents and Aluminates.
• IQAC periodically start lecture series by faculties.
• Increase Campus placement invite nearby industries.
• Students counseling before taking admission.
• Making Proposal for Research grant for each and every scholar registered in college.
• To ensure that every department is technology enabled. Every faculty is technology savvy and must have e-mail ID and having whatsup number.
• Making one smart classroom and purchase of journals in each department.
• Proposal for establishment of research centre and computer data centre.
• Proposal for renovation of Academic building and Administrative building.
• Increase sports activities.
• Campus beautification.
• Preparation of IIQA and SSR for third cycle accreditation from NAAC.